Caremark (Aylesbury and Wycombe) is a multi-award-winning doctor-led home care company who are looking for either a non-experienced or an experienced carer / care assistant to join our team (full training will be given).
With an experienced company for over 12 years, we have amazing clients who cannot wait to meet you.
Please note that for this role you will need access to your own vehicle and live local to the area you serve.
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent rate of pay: £10.00 - £15.50
- Paid mileage at 35p per mile
- Flexible working hours, customisable to suit your life, with lots of work available
- Multiple bonuses throughout the year
- Expert shift coordination, on call supervisors supporting you as well as an experienced management team behind you
- Full FREE training provided & support working towards the Care Certificate (if not already gained)
- Opportunity to gain the diploma in Health & Social Care with ongoing training & supervision, we can tailor make your training to YOUR needs
- Promotion & progression opportunities: for example, supporting children or clients with complex care needs
- 28 days paid holiday
- £150 refer a friend scheme
- Pension contribution
- Free uniform & PPE provided
Typical Care Assistant Responsibilities:
You will be supporting our clients in their own home to ensure they remain as independent as possible
If you are passionate about care in general, self-motivated, have high standards and are reliable then we love to hear from you.