Will you promote wellbeing, strive for excellence, treat people with respect, and keep everyone safe? If the answer is yes, look no further.
Why work for us as a Domestic Assistant?
· Recommend–a friend Scheme– Earn £250 for each referral
· Excellent training and clear career development pathways
· Long Service Awards
· Retail Discounts– Save money and earn points at over 300 retailers
· Working for a charity that puts people at the heart of what we do
· Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme
What are the duties as a Domestic Assistant?
· Assist in keeping the Day Care centre clean at all times
· Maintain high standards of hygiene throughout the Day Care
· General Domestic duties
What Skills do I need as a Domestic Assistant?
Overall, we don’t require you to have experience or qualifications. We’ll provide you all the outstanding training and tools that you need; all we ask is a willingness to learn.
Shift Pattern: Monday– Friday 4pm–6pm (can be flexible with times on Friday)
What is the Day Care like?
Friends of the Elderly Day Care Woking has a wide range of daily activities on offer to suit peoples interests and preferences. We provides exceptional care and support for people with dementia through daily planned activities, special events, and more. We have a fantastic team and you’ll receive great support and guidance from your peers and management team.
Apply online today or call our friendly recruitment team on 0300 369 0552 for more information.
Friends of the Elderly is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
We would prefer all staff joining Friends of the Elderly to have received or be in the process of getting their COVID–19 vaccination. This is to support the protection of our staff, our residents and wider staffing teams.