Job Role -
As a Support Worker at One to One Support Services you will be required to provide a customised high quality service to people who have additional needs in the community.
You will support our clients in their own homes enabling them to live as independently as possible with appropriate levels of intervention and support.
Essential skills include:
- Some knowledge or experience in either supporting adults or older persons in their homes and in the community.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- To have experience in providing customised, high quality and responsive care for people with additional needs.
- To have experience in enabling clients to live as independently as possible and giving them access to opportunities in their local community.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience in working with people with learning difficulties, disabilities or with individuals who have additional needs or sensory impairment.
- Have had experience working in outreach situations.
- Qualifications such as NVQ 2 or 3 equivalents in Health and Social Care or Childcare.
- To hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- Full in house, paid training provided
- Longevity awards
- Paid by block call NOT by the minute
- Uniform provided
- Regular supervisions and client cluster meeting
- Regular clients
- Staff incentives such as, spa days, gift vouchers
A Full DBS check is required, employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
One to One Support Services reserves the right to end recruitment campaigns at any time.