Job Role –
Would you like to assist in leading a team of dedicated Support Workers? One to One Support Services is currently offering an exciting opportunity for suitably experience Senior Support Worker to join our team.
The post will report to one of our Service Managers who will oversee a particular locality. The post will be based at the Head Office in Holmewood, Chesterfield but may involve some travel. Access to a vehicle and full driving license is required to meet the needs of the post.
The post is full time employment. Salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post. Excellent references would also be required.
· To support the Service Manager with the organisation of services that will empower the service user to live as independently as possible with appropriate levels of intervention and support
· To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service for children, adults and elderly people who may have sensory impairments, health, and/or learning disabilities or additional needs
· Support the Service Manager with administrative duties including; producing staff rotas, shortlisting candidate applications and assisting with interviews
· To support staff to implement the person’s development or care plan, in a manner that is consistent with their culture, gender and age. To ensure that quality services are being delivered, this may include visit to service users to record information about service delivery
· Longevity awards
· Access to Bupa Health Care Scheme
· Access to a fantastic Enhanced Pension Scheme
· Uniform provided
· Regular supervisions and client cluster meeting
· Staff incentives such as, spa days, gift vouchers
· A Full DBS check is required.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.