Job Role -
As a Service Manager at One to One Support Services you will be required to work alongside the Managing Director and your team of Senior Support Workers to create a customised, high quality service to people who have additional needs in the community.
- To ensure the delivery of all client services is in accordance with CQC and commissioning organisation requirements.
- Able to work on own initiative and to successfully manage a team of Senior Support Workers and Community Support Workers.
- To support the MD and Operations Manager in the organic development and growth of the company.
- To support staff to implement the person’s development or care plan, in a manner that is consistent with their culture, gender and age. To ensure that quality services are being delivered, this may include visit to service users to record information about the services being delivered
- To attend / hold regular staff meetings and training as required and when requested present information to the meeting / MD/Operations manager.
- To manage Senior Support Workers and Community Support Workers and provide structured work tasks and supervisions as allocated to your team.
- To be part of the “On call” staffing support system each month on a rota cycle
- To work a flexible hour’s system, this will include evenings and weekends. (Evening and weekend work will be arranged in advance to give maximum notice to staff.) To provide emergency cover as stated on your contract 5.4.
- To hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle.
- Full in house, paid training provided
- Longevity awards
- Uniform provided
- Regular supervisions and client cluster meeting
- Staff incentives such as, spa days, gift vouchers
A Full DBS check is required.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
One to One Support Services reserves the right to end recruitment campaigns at any time.