Support Worker / Care Assistant - FALKIRK DISTRICT
*Being a car driver and having your own car is a requirement of the role*
We are currently recruiting part time, full time and casual applicants to provide excellent care to Service Users within their own homes. Supporting their Physical, Psychological and Social needs, you will be assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide social support and promote positive change in the lives of those you support.
The Full-time positions are 5 days out of 7, with every 3rd weekend off.
You will work 5 x Morning, Lunch and Tea shifts and 2 x Evening shifts per week.
Essential skills required for this role :
· Trustworthy, discreet and reliable
· Be able to promote positive changes
· Understanding of National Care Standards
· Articulate and good communicator
· Ability to work within a team
Staff Benefits :
· Starting pay of £9.95ph, increasing to £10.20ph after training.
· Paid per shift (not per Service User), travel time included .
· Full free uniform provided (tunics, trousers, jacket, ID badge, personal alarm).
· Comprehensive training and working with a Senior Care Assistant/Experienced Care Assistant for up to 4 weeks.
· Opportunity for career progression.
· Access to SVQ 2 or 3 in Social Services and Healthcare.
· Pension scheme with employer contribution.
· Company Mobile Phone.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) application, the cost of which will be paid by the applicant and there is a requirement to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of commencing employment.
Salary: From £10.20 per hour on completion of training
Reference ID: FULL TIME MONTANA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.95-£10.20 per hour
Full PPE provided. Covid-19 Competencies completed. Staff can opt into weekly Covid testing.
We adhere to social distancing when carrying out interviews / training.